Jambands.ca

Ryan Adams Announces Tourdates

DevO

Just wondering what the word is with Ryan Adams these days. Will these Europe shows be his first since he announced his retirement from live musical performance a few years ago? Is he still with the Cardinals? Anyways, glad to see he's coming around to playing live again. (Not that I believed it would be the end in the first place!)

Oh cool! Thanks for the link rustle.

This one: http://consequenceofsound.net/2011/03/ryan-adams-readies-european-tour-new-album/

says:

... Adams is also planning on returning to the studio to record on an album of new material. What’s even better is that he’s tapped legendary producer Glyn Johns to help him out. Johns is the man behind a slew of classic records like the Rolling Stones’ Satanic Majesties Request and Beggar’s Banquet, Eric Clapton’s Slowhand, and several LPs by The Who.

When they upload new merch the password screen will not be there.

They put that up in between offerings until all orders that have been placed are sent out.

I think it has to do with the distribution problems and the resulting Ryan rant after III/IV was released.

An email arrived on Saturday telling me the store was open and I went in right away. I put three shirts and the watch into my cart- and before I could place the order I got a pop up stating the one shirt was no longer available.

$92 for two shirts and a watch- shipped priority. Not good, but not too bad.

• 2 weeks later...