Jambands.ca

Stock up on it while you can!!

Hal Johnson

Cause apparently the squares have caught on...

Really though, its probably for the best

Salvia divinorum – a common garden herb whose leaves make for a powerful psychedelic experience when smoked – and its main active ingredient Salvinorin A, are under review by Health Canada for inclusion in the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. If approved, such a classification would make possession, trafficking, importation, exportation, production and possession of the plant illegal

what is the point of wasting time "classifying it". From what I have heard it's not terribly enjoyable, and even if it were, has it ever caused any problems to those taking it or the people surrounding them (other than vomit stains)? And on top of that, nobody becomes addicted to this stuff. Everything I have heard about it says that people who try it often don't try again, and even if they do it is very infrequent. It's not like half the population is spaced out on this stuff.

just read tha article and this is hilarious...

This week, Health Canada wrapped up a 30-day online consultation period during which comments and concerns were collected from the public for consideration before the agency makes a regulatory proposal.

so they asked a bunch of people on the internet....

why don't they ask a bunch of people on the internet if weed should be DEclassified and see where it takes us

what is the point of wasting time "classifying it". From what I have heard it's not terribly enjoyable, and even if it were, has it ever caused any problems to those taking it or the people surrounding them (other than vomit stains)? And on top of that, nobody becomes addicted to this stuff. Everything I have heard about it says that people who try it often don't try again, and even if they do it is very infrequent. It's not like half the population is spaced out on this stuff.

Ironically, demand for Salvia will go up once it's been classified.