Jambands.ca

This place is awesome

boiler

Guest Low Roller
Jambands is good for rippin' on Low Roller ;)

11K posts and no sign of slowing down.

Low Roller: brings the content that stimulates forum conversation, usually in flame format, thereby increasing website traffic.

'Burlesque naked beauties read passages from books by the likes of Oscar Wilde and Russell Brand to a sell-out audience at the European premiere of hit US show Naked Girls Reading. After hearing extracts from the likes of Wilde's The Picture Of Dorian Gray, Evelyn Waugh's Vile Bodies and Brand's Booky Wook 2, one guest simply said: "I'd definitely come again."' - Metro

(((insert esau's methadone schpeil here)))

a couple of friends of mine prepared their usual amount of gear in the usual way, both have a large tolerance and take 50mls (250 mgs) of methadone so use .6 or .7 between them, this time the girl got a third of the way down the syringe and felt similar symptoms as when you are about to 'go over'- extreme itching (unbearable) blood rush to the head, funny taste in mouth etc. after a while she had the rest of the hit and this passed off normally. this then happened to the chap same symptoms but with some face swelling. Am i right in thinking this was high levels of codeine causing this?