Jambands.ca

Jay & Karen's Engagement Party this Saturday

Jay Funk Dawg

Hey Friends,

Just letting you know that me and my fiancee are having an engagement party this Saturday in Etobicoke.

Spring is here.. Wedding bells are near…

We would be pleased to have you join us to celebrate our engagement at The Cleary Residence (aka Camp Cleary) in South Etobicoke on Saturday, May 28th starting at 4:00 pm

The party will feature a Carnival theme with games, live music and DJs plus a ridiculous hat contest. Feel free to bring a friend or date. Food and beverages will be provided.

hit me up if you want to come and I'll send you more details.

jay.cleary at gmail.com

We would be pleased to have you join us to celebrate our engagement at 12 Crystal Crescent, South Etobicoke. http://goo.gl/maps/GyKI

The party will be in the backyard, featuring a Carnival theme with games (Crown & Anchor, and other games of chance), live music and DJs - plus prizes for the most ridiculous hat! Feel free to bring your kids, a friend or date. Food and beverages will be provided.

With all the rain, we would suggest wearing appropriate footwear since the back lawn is rather moist (hopefully it will dry up by tomorrow afternoon!). Also wanted everyone to know that there is lots of parking at the arena parking lot right next door to our house.

Come by for an hour or stay for the evening - we look forward to seeing you!

Jay & Karen