Jambands.ca

ISO: RV companion pass Glen Close

jaybone

'A gay bar in Melbourne has won the right to ban women to ensure its patrons are not subjected to attempts by predatory females to turn them straight. Sircuit Bar was granted an exemption to anti-discrimination laws, allowing it to ban women because they make the men uncomfortable. "The applicant primarily relies on the exemption to exclude women from the venue, other than on Sundays after 3pm," the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) ruled. "This is to ensure that gay men are not subject to attempts to change their sexuality, which reduce their comfort in the venue, which includes being fully accepted for who they are." Despite the ruling, a spokesman for the venue said the club had never had a problem with women trying to turn gay men straight. "We haven't had that problem here. But it does happen that women try and turn gay men straight," said the general manager, who wanted to be known only as Steve' - PerthNow.com

booche- I have made friends in the past, and will continue to make friends in the present and will make friends in the future.

mind=blown, I'm sure.

Those of us who still continue to see live music know what it's all about.

Enjoy couch tour.

So... you are going to shit on me for being a wook and you are going to shit on me for doing it up in an RV.

I guess I can't win. I wish I could be as heady as you. Please feel free to offer me advice on how to do it right.

Enjoy couch tour in your living room.

I am as confused as when I first got confused. I aint shitting on you for shit and I cant figure out why you are getting so up in arms.

I just never understood this part:

I'm looking for a COMPANION pass so my friends can camp with us. Remember when you actually made "friends" on tour?

I cant figure out if you need a pass for someone you already know or a future friend that you figure you are going to meet. That's all. For some reason it seems like you are reading between lines I am not implying. I blame Schwa.