Jambands.ca

A proof is de proof, de proof is in de proof

robbae

As inherently intelligent/critical/synical people, canadians really were down on Jean a lot.

it's just in our nature to poke fun at or me weary of our leaders...you can'taccept decisions blindly right?

I think we were lucky to have such a man run our country. he was frank, genuine, and simple. He was a very intelligent man thatdidn't feel the need to prove it all the time.

He knew he didn't have anything to worry about with a wife that'll bust your ass if you try to sneak up on him.

He knew he was able to seem like the backwoods french canadian lumberjack off warner borthers cartoons and still keep foreign relations happy with other nations.

(i think it's plain to see that everyone has an admiration for bugs bunny)

Everyone has beefs with their leaders but there're few beefs with good old jean. all he was trying to do was kep unity in this country through world political struggles and at home squabbles. he squashed the yes vote with a road trip and openly admitted he wants to puff tuff.

I don't think we've got one in the ranks that's anywhere near as cool as jean ever was.

everyone keep in mind how important it is to have a chill leader.

look at out southern relatives. coke winds dudes up too much...unless he/she were a rock star. the last guy they had in the oval office jammed out on his sax all the time. totally fun dude. clinton was a cool guy but a bit of a dick...hillary's not THAT ugly man. did he have to cheat on her? i think that if chretien were in bill's spot he'd probably hand monica off to his cabinet for a romp in the house rather than keep him all for himself in the office.

I guess us canadians just know how to have a good time and be generous.

'here, have some water. you're thirsty'

if only we learned something from that SARS concert.

'...you want some water? 50 bucks a case!'

they'd pay it.

Archived