Jambands.ca

Go SENS Go - Fan Forum 11/12

ollie

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the fuck is going on here?

Hal, Roller AND Tissue Man being good sports?!?

When I saw that Tissue Man had posted I was preparing for the worst.

I'm assuming this is some sort of coordinated mind-fuck or you're all currying the favour of the HockeyGods.

I picked no rangers and grabbed michalek in my pool. I'm on the sens bandwagon.

Ollie called it a "Sens classic" and I havent stopped laughing since reading his comment.

1/10. Oh c'mon, you're better than that. Your trolling has been piss poor in this thread.

I picked no rangers and grabbed michalek in my pool. I'm on the sens bandwagon.

Stunned, but pools will do that to you.

Your trolling has been piss poor in this thread.

Oh ye, protector of the realm, my reflection on Ollies comment was not that of a troll. I mean, think about it. A classic? It was Game 2 of the first round and the Sens won in overtime. Much of the game was dull or have you not been watching any of the other series that are in progress?

Yeah, your trolling has been lame and yeah, you were trolling and you're trolling now, you're just going about it poorly.

But I'll play because I'm bored.....

You're actually confusing the concept of a hockey classic (what you're incorrectly arguing about) with a Sens classic (what Ollie is talking about) but that isn't surprising, you are essentially a moron.

That was a definite Sens classic and it's not really for a Habs fan to decide. You should at least know enough about the Sens not so glorious playoff past that they would all too often wilt under the heavy physical stuff (god, pretty much every Leafs series). Last night the Sens dummied someone, kept it going, toughed it out, dished it out and their enforcer scored the winner in overtime.

That was extremely memorable in terms of the Sens short history thus a classic by definition. Simple as that. I guess this would be the point where'd you'd ramble something along the lines of bu-bu-bu-but the Habs but save it, go to the Habs thread and revel in their past over there.

Much of the game was dull or have you not been watching any of the other series that are in progress?

Bizarrely, we have both been posting about other games in the NHL playoff thread today, just exactly how stupid are you? Or maybe, just maybe you're trolling......

Also, please me tell you channel flipped to the CBC in last few minutes, Cheech and Chong were on.

Guest Low Roller

This thread is more entertaining than last night's game until the 3rd period (and that Carkner suckerpunch and the Dubinsky epic Gatorade slam).

That was extremely memorable in terms of the Sens short history thus a classic by definition. Simple as that.

Therein lies the sadness. I'm actually feeling sorry for Sens fans. Were you all delivered from Chris Neil's mothers birth canal?

alcohol-abuse-in-pregnacy.gif

Yes, you've proven with great success you're not trolling. Hmmmmm, what's the proper response to that ? I fucked your SISTER? Yeah, I'll go with that.

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller

Have we ever had a Montreal/Ottawa series?? If so I don't remember, but when it happens I really hope that all you fuckers are in top trolling form.