Jambands.ca

Go SENS Go - Fan Forum 11/12

ollie

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That two on one and then that miss by Phillips. I'm dying.

Are you talking about the wicked behind the back pass from Carkner to Greening? who snuck her back door to Phillips? I think it was Phillips but he couldnt even slide it past King Henrik. That shit was all fantastic.

That was a Kylassic shot.

Fantastic series.

Edit to add: Love that O'Brien kid, Zach Smith should be a Hab, but I really love that trade for Matt Gilroy. I saw the Lightning-Sens in early January and the guy who stood out most on the ice for me that night, outside of Stamkos, was that fucking Gilroy guy. He was flying and getting deep in the offensive corners at times....helps having Stamkos clear some bodies but still. You gotta have balls as a dman to do that because what comes around is all around.

Edited by Guest

Top shelf, where you keep the peanut butter. Phew, chest pains are subsiding.

It's just 11:00 for the Alfie thing. But yeah, pretty great.

I blame Dinghy, I've got the text to prove it.

Are you talking about the wicked behind the back pass from Carkner to Greening? who snuck her back door to Phillips? I think it was Phillips but he couldnt even slide it past King Henrik. That shit was all fantastic.

Can't remember the exact lead up sequence, around the seven minute mark, Phillips on the left side.

Love that O'Brien kid

Yes -- big props to him for deciding to pass to Turris. He's had a couple of beauty chances lately with no finish. When I saw him going down the wing I figured it was going to be another wasted chance, which made the Turris goal a thing of even more beauty.

Classic quote:

"This one is for sure right up there,†said Chris Phillips —the team’s longest-serving active players (with Daniel Alfredsson concussed) — when asked where the series-evening victory over the Rangers ranks among the biggest in franchise history.

Nothing like a classic series-evener!

Get ready for Jakob Silverberg (aka God part 2):

- Brynas just won the SEL final 4-2

- scored the GWG

- Silverberg named playoff MVP (already named season MVP)

- breaks Alfies SEL playoff scoring record (13 goals)

He should be in New York on Saturday. Do we see him in game 6 if Alfie is still out?

Edited by Guest