Jambands.ca

Go SENS Go - Fan Forum 11/12

ollie

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty I am really looking forward to seeing tonight's game since it will, presumably, be played on a better sheet of ice. Hopefully this opens things up and we see a nice display of skating with puck movement.

See you after puck drop Slothmelt.

Edited by Guest

In all honesty I am looking forward to trolling during tonight's game! I tried last game but you guys were so caught up in the most classic game ever that you completely missed it!! If I'm not stuck watching some home reno show with the wife, I'm all over it!!

Edited by Guest

Sens classic =/= most classic game ever =/= hockey classic but I'm glad you care enough to discuss it, it helps solidify it as a Sens classic. At the very least it got sand in Booche's vagina, well more sand in Booche's vagina.

Sadly I won't be around for the shit talk tonight as I'll be studying between whistles and periods but I'm with Booche, I hope it gets down to skating and skills tonight as well, there's only so much classic I can handle.

Hal, your trolling came off as good natured and humurous ribbing, for shame.

Sadly no, I've seen the Sens outshoot their opponents by a wide margin only to lose because of some fantastic goaltending and a rough goal too many times.

Hmmmm, then again maybe you're right, that is classic Sens......spooky, it never ends, I think we're in a fractal.

I've recovered from the loss, bring on game 4.