advance at bluestreak

monday nov 1st

nashville pussy

stinkmitt

peterpan speedrock (holland)

advance at bluestreak

all ages

GO SEE ARGYLE!

these guys are wicked! seriously. theyre probably my favourite local band right now, regardless of the fact that theyre 3 friends of mine. but realy, go see them, its worth it.

unless that was last night . . . .

i suppose it was wasn't it . . . boy is my face red.

well ill be at cuff the duke on thursday.

plaskett is fucking awesome....in my opinion, one of the more underrated canadian songwriters....cant wait to see this bitch in london this coming tuesday....hey, p.p., that casey jones, was it part of a medley of like 4 other songs? the only other one i remember was an R. Kelly song...and i only knew it was an R. Kelly song because joel said afterward that altough he's surrounded by shit he still writes a kickass tune...haha...and wouldn't ya know it, after that, i was hearing that fuckin song everywhere i went, the real r. kelly version...anyways, great show, go see joel, support what he does, cuz its brilliant, and canada needs more touring musicians like him....its saturday, im off, half in the bag, im gonna go buy the new joel album and push myself over the edge...hahahaha....cheers.

aaaaaa yer all a bunch a lazy bums anyway.

joel plaskett's a talented dude. the emergency was good, but it was pretty clear they were takin it easy on us (supposedly still hurtin from hamilton). definite 'rock your body good' potential, but last night was a kinda mellow sunday-night atmosphere.

picked up their new album and listened to the first disc this morning --- good stuff - quality. check these dudes out when they come to your town. definitely.

Sheikyerbouti.... Yeah, the Casey Jones was in at the end of a medly of a bunch of cheezy eighties tunes. I think me and my friend were the only ones in the room who got a kick out of Casey Jones. Everyone else remained quiet and danced like the kids danced on the Simpsons lalapolooza episode.

It was good times!

Archived