Jambands.ca

Gamers thread

bouche

Do we have enough people playing pc and/or console game here for a gamers forum for sharing links and answering questions and crap?

I'm just looking at the game releases right now and wondering who's planning on playing what.

Friggen KOTOR just got released, and Mario Kart for GC is almost out!

heh heh! Game Cube lan parties will be fun!

Hey Mike what's up. I like to play video games just a little bit.

Currently playing Call of Duty, May Payne 2 and just got Need for Speed Underground. Can't wait to try Tony Hawk Underground and Killswitch!

I could talk bout vids all day long brotha!!

And that Mario Kart party sounds all good.

Actually, I was thinking of posting regarding something related. Does anyone else have an XBox? Are you aware of the Thomson drive problem? This is a disaster and Microsoft is trying to ignore it until after Christmas sales. Basically, the XBox is manufactured with one of three DVD drives: Samsung, Phillips, and Thomson. The Thomson drives can't actually play any dual-layer DVD's which basically means most new games. So, you can go into FutureShop, get an XBox and the GTA III Double Pack, take it home, and be totally out of luck. How fucked is that?

I play games, although I'd say I like 2% of the games out there. I don't do first person 3D games, which pretty much eliminates most games. I'm also not into real time fighting, which eliminates most of the rest. I like isometric turnbased rpg's, and old school, Kings Quest style, adventure games. Which pretty much leaves diddly squat for me to play.

I am thinking about getting game cube though, stricly for Mario Party, Mario Karts, and the gameboy attachment.

Archived