Jambands.ca

nero playing Toronto 12/19/03?

Basher

quote:

Originally posted by bug:

please say this is true!

i'm going to be in Toronto that night with my crazy sister, and we will be looking for something just like this to party it up!

This I know. I was trying to get confirmation before I got your crazy sister excited. Can't wait to see you Buggy!

Oh yeah, Toronto is on. It's part of the special xmas run, Guelph at the Trasheteria (s/g tba) on the 18th, Toronto (s/g tba) on the 19th, and London at Bacchus (evening with) on the 20th. Lots of xtra special xmas prizes and surprises, and with the distinct possibility of some Tummies action an the road. If anyone was at the xmas shows last year, you know they were raging good times, and this year will be even better.

oh my god brian, you just made me laugh out loud at work, and now everyone in my vicinity thinks i'm crazy...or at least they can tell i'm not working!

sorry, i'm not sure if the "fuzzy" project will be finished in time, stupid me, i started on world peace first, and now ASAP is turning out to be pretty unattainable for yours!

quote:

Originally posted by bug:

sorry, i'm not sure if the "fuzzy" project will be finished in time, stupid me, i started on world peace first, and now ASAP is turning out to be pretty unattainable for yours!

There is NO excuse for putting world peace ahead of, well, unmentionable fashion projects!

Sorry about the laugh out loud thing.

30 days and counting,

Brian

U.F. Productions

nero w/tba

Xmas Party

Dec. 19th

@ The Elmocambo

door @ 9pm

Toronto,464 Spadina Ave.

(416) 777-1777

www.elmocambo.ca

nero is an instrumental trio that has spent the last five years developing their progressive,aggressive, riff-oriented improvising style, and many miles building their incredibly dedicated fanbase. In the last year, nero has played well over 200 shows, criss-crossing Canada several times with many forays into the US. Along the way nero has played with a lot of great bands like Jazz Mandolin Project, The Slip and others, and appeared at several festivals and showcases including moe.down, Evolve, NXNE, COCA, and many more.

Archived