Jambands.ca

Days of You

Rossolee

Days of You is a great band. And this past weekend with Mars Hotel showed us that there is a jamband community still possible in this town.

Days could use some serious promotion help. IMHO. I know always liked to distance themselves from their Dead image. But those young folks out there going to Gratefully deadicated sound system and other events, .. they are just dying to get into Days. They just don't know it. Hell i would work for Mark and Steve for free, just don't have any real experience or connections myself. I really hope they pick up a crowd..

Days of You is a great band. And this past weekend with Mars Hotel showed us that there is a jamband community still possible in this town.

Days could use some serious promotion help. IMHO. I know always liked to distance themselves from their Dead image. But those young folks out there going to Gratefully deadicated sound system and other events, .. they are just dying to get into Days. They just don't know it. Hell i would work for Mark and Steve for free, just don't have any real experience or connections myself. I really hope they pick up a crowd..

It's one thing to try and distance yourself from The Dead, it's another to state explicitly that you wish Deadheads would stop coming to your shows (Ottawa Citizen, circa 1994).

They got their wish.