Jambands.ca

everyone orchestra

KarinGarage

Babsy: i wish i could go tomarrow, but i have to work [Mad]

well, ya never know, i might take the day off to party with you crazy canucks! I miss all the debauchery! Is there a number i could reach ya'll at if i get the day off?

as far as the everyone orchestra:

quote:

"Everyone Orchestra

Updated 09:32 PST Mon, Jan 27 2003

Everyone Orchestra, a revolving cast of stellar musicians, is headed to Ohio for a post-Phish concert jam session. The Orchestra is taking over the Taft Theatre in Cincinnati for two late night sessions February 21-22.

So, who exactly is part of this cast of musicians? Only a who's who in jam bands, that's all. Appearing at both shows are ekoostik hookah, horn players from Deep Banana Blackout, Chris Littlefield from Karl Denson's Tiny Universe, Tye North (former bassist with Leftover Salmon), The Recipe, Mike Perkins of The Shantee, Jambay (Matt Butler, Chris Haugen, and Mike Sugar), Brandon Creasman from The Electric Magi, Zach Gill of A.L.O., and Chris Davis from Deepwater. It's anybody's guess if Phish members will show up, but it's not out of the realm of possibilities."

the shows start right after the phish shows and are only $18 in adv.

Karini, i think we should get tix as soon as we get into town. For Friday night at least. Maybe Sat too.

I called the hotel tonight to confirm reservations and they told me we have a 15-20 minute drive to the venue. That is kind of far, so if we get there in time on Fri, i might suggest finding one that is closer. Will be hard to find a walk in, but not impossible if we give it about an hour. that is if we want to spend time finding one. the room is very cheap so it may be worth the cab ride in the end.

Karin, i tried about 10 closer hotels yesterday but they were all full. When we get there we should check to see if there were cancelations at any of them. As far as a 7 dollar fee on an 18 dollar ticket. FUCK i hate ticketbastard. We should just leave real early on Friday and pray that shit works out. I am soooo dumb for not checking the distance for myself before i went on the stupid mapquest. oh well, i'm predicting that we don't spend much time in the hotel anyway. Sounds like the after party is at the Comfort inn Suites (wink, wink)

Archived