Jambands.ca

Hamilton Folks, I NEED Your Help..

shainhouse

You've probably thought of this but have you tried manipulating your third sector input variable set-up and testing that against a OT-36 Matrix Component Toggle, or, at the very least, a V-Jack Response Boner Plug? Once, when I had trouble accessing my t-peg studio kilowatt Vortex Guide (v. 5.2) I re-routed the Right Dorkulator match-up to a Kennebunkport Maine Obscuring Baby Filament Prog and mated that with an Oracle Samba Poutine Shaft and finally it worked with I'm making this all up so if that doesn't work why not try a gin and tonic and shove it??

Awww MarcO, your post toally reminded me of this class piece of dialouge:

quote:

The computer system is controlled by three primary main processing cores cross linked with a redundant melacortz ramistat and fourteen kiloquad interface modules. The core elements are based on FTL nanoprocessor units arranged into twenty-five bilateral kelilactirals with twenty of those units being slaved to the central heisenfram terminal. Now this is the isopalavial interface which controls the main firomactal drive unit. That is the firomactal drive unit... it controls the central ramistat core and also keeps the ontarian manifold within forty thousand KRG.

Any other big fat geeks who recognize that one?

- M.

Archived