Jambands.ca

Phish, Toronto: $2.99!

Northern Wish

I just gave in and upgraded to tickets at the back of Section 201. $30 each. First time using Stubhub and it feels lame. But at least I'll be dry!

Anyone want to buy my three PTBM tickets in Sec 404, Row A, Seats 28-30?

I just gave in and upgraded to tickets at the back of Section 201. $30 each. First time using Stubhub and it feels lame. But at least I'll be dry.

I just did the same thing for the back of 202. Not a fan of StubHub, but one purchase in a blue moon for under face is easy to rationalize (or so I tell myself!). Now here's hoping the show doesn't get flooded out!

I'm interested in getting a ticket in section 303, if anyone has one for cheap. (I've got one in 405, but it's outside the covered part, and I'm thinking/hoping that I'd be able to tape from a lower-down section if I had a ticket for it.)

Aloha,

Brad

I'm interested in getting a ticket in section 303, if anyone has one for cheap. (I've got one in 405, but it's outside the covered part, and I'm thinking/hoping that I'd be able to tape from a lower-down section if I had a ticket for it.)

Aloha,

Brad

I don't know how you feel about it ethically, but there's a 303 on StubHub for $39 right now. Then again, since you know how to use the Internet, you are probably well aware of what's out there.

Good talk.

I just gave in and upgraded to tickets at the back of Section 201. $30 each. First time using Stubhub and it feels lame. But at least I'll be dry.

I just did the same thing for the back of 202. Not a fan of StubHub' date=' but one purchase in a blue moon for under face is easy to rationalize (or so I tell myself!). Now here's hoping the show doesn't get flooded out![/quote']

Ditto. Was going to buy $75 seats when the recent block of seats became available via TM/LN but opted instead for cheaper Stubhub seats at the back of section 203. The ironic thing is that I would have paid $75 for these tickets if they had been available when tickets first went on sale.

Looking forward to a fun night!