Jambands.ca

TAB announces fall tour and new album

edger

Likely old news to you folks but definitely deserves to be mentioned. Heard the new track bounce on the satellite twice and steadily growing on me. it can be downloaded off Treys website. What do ya think? Anyone going to catch a show? Nothing too close...great to hear he's pushing out new material

I rather enjoy Fuego. Alot.

It helped me get back into the band. There's some great Phish songs within that songwriting session and Fuego has become a monster. Even though I love a few songs from that period I feel their previous 2 albums were much bigger flops because I could not connect with the band and many those songs back then (still cant) but if you are talking sales-wise I admit to knowing nothing. Having said that I love Scents And Subtle Sounds and ASIHTOS (A Song I Heard The Ocean Sing for those of you who havent been privy to that acronym yet) Numberline and Light.

I'm a homer Phish fan and have loved all their albums for the most part but I think it's easily their best album since the highly underrated Round Room was dropped on us. That was fucking great actually and I think they tried a similar approach with Fuego. Their worst mistake was performing their 'version' on Halloween 2013, although Sing Monica is pretty fucking rad within it's setup that night. Maaaaaan. That was a shitton of backlash due to an idea gone wrong.

I can see how Phans hate Fuego out of the gates.

I like fuego. Though my exposure to it has been primarily live in the flesh or live tracks. Waiting all night is a good example of what you are getting at fluffhead. But even that track was fairly enjoyable live. My head space may have had something to do with it. The title track is indeed a monster. Loved it from the get go and haven't tired of cranking that one up

I like fuego. Though my exposure to it has been primarily live in the flesh or live tracks. Waiting all night is a good example of what you are getting at fluffhead. But even that track was fairly enjoyable live. My head space may have had something to do with it. The title track is indeed a monster. Loved it from the get go and haven't tired of cranking that one up