Jambands.ca

redfox is a pimp

Itsjustmarcobaby

-

Papa Pimp :

Big Papa Smurf has been pimpin' smurfs for almost 3 years now. He's even gotten into the Midget business as well. So, it is easy to see why 2001's "Pimp of the Year" may win in 2003. His hoes include Bridgette the Midget, Smurfette, and Skanky Smurf! So, make sure to vote for Papa Pimp!

Pimp of the year 2003

Skanky Smurf??? [Eek!]

Esau13

Red Fox definitely gets my vote for pimp of the year 2003. I've used his services many times with great success. [Wink]

Red Fox, I'm hoping you're coming to Browntown on Thursday. I need you to deliver a certain lady friend for me, and while you're at it bring a few extras for the boys.

The pimp is here,just waiting for all you single guys and gals to send me the details on your perfect mate.Orders are on a first come first served basis.As for bitch slappin my girls its not my style,i just give them the crazy eyes and they go run and hide quivering!!Ike your girl will be their willing and waiting.Moe i'm pretty sure i had you set-up for new years eve but you were to scared to show up faulker!!!You have my number put in your order any time.Marcobaby that you for the plug,being out of work an all could really use the extra resources.PIMP IT UP

Archived