Jambands.ca

Make Love Not War

paisley

personally, today I'm going out to fight for peace though (hopefully) not with my fists (and it certainly won't be with bombs)

enjoy the strongest day yet today of global conciousness... from the antarctic to the arctic people around the world are standing together and saying that they are aware of what is happening and marching, thinking and feeling together

its our world too

support freedom and peace not fear and war... there's no excuse for the arrogance fueling the current policies of the American government...

(if you're not able to protest spend a few minutes today thinking about what you'd like the world to be... as the first astronauts noted from space... the world is really just one country... there's land and there's water... we live on land)

solidarity

[smile]

There were about 500 people in city hall park in Burlington today despite the cold. A couple hundred people headed to NYC too. From what I hear the worldwide march for peace brought out millions of people everywhere on the planet. For me personally, today was a day for letting the current administration know that they don't speak for me. There is no justification for sending friends of mine to kill innocent people,who already are suffering, because one ignorant man has a vendetta against one evil man. PEACE

The Toronto demonstration was great! It felt good to be surrounded by thousands and thousands of like-minded individuals. I've heard differing reports for how many people were there -- from as little as 10,000 to as much as 80,000. My guesstimate is 35 to 40,000.. At least 2 ampitheatres full! Did anyone go to the Hamilton demonstration? The Hamilton Spectator failed to mention it. [Roll Eyes]

Archived