Jambands.ca

Places for Rent in Ottawa...

Freeker

Hey Freeker!

Not sure what you're looking for, but there is a kickass house for rent on Tweedsmuir I think at Evered.. (a block south of Byron).. big beautiful brick house with a big yard and a porch like 1 block from bustling westboro, 2 blocks from transit way.. great food and pubs within stumbling distance.. and we'd be neighbours! (ish)

Probably like 4 or 5 bedrooms. Wish our lease was up and we could grab it! Not sure what its going for though.

Thanks for the info monkey - but all we need is a nice sized 2 bedroom for myself and the lovely Miss Sunshine. Todd, Wakefield is a little too far...can't you just kick out those dirty hippies that live below you and give us that place? [Wink] Dinghy, what's your landlords number, do you know if he has any 2 bdrms?

Something nice and cheap...hmmmm....the rentors dream!!!

Thanks for doing all the ground work Trevor! As I said it will be nice to meet you soon (since we'll be roomies and all), plus I owe you a bunch of dinners and some beer!!! [big Grin]

And if anyone knows of anyone hiring...I'm also looking for a job in Ottawa....I'll do anything!! [Wink]

(eventually will be looking for reflexology work)

My forehead penis is both beautiul and dinosauric, trust me sunshine you will grow to love it. Lisa check your email I think i found us something great.

Anybody out there know good ways to get around credit/employment checks....my current state is less than ideal looking on paper and i need help filling out this application. I got my rents backing my credit so thats cool, I am worried about my slumlord ex-landlord according to her twisted mind I was the devil because i wanted electricity... sheesh. Anybody wanna vouch that i work for them, good afternoon Vadelay industries anyone?

so, Trevor:

i know of a sweet house, close to downtown, SUPER cheap (the last people were renting it for $745!) probably available for January.

the thing is...i want to rent it for next August, so maybe you might want to sublet from January to August?

email me if you're still looking bluet@rocketmail.com

margot

Hey Bug!

Thanks for the offer. Sounds cheap and good!! But I don't know if I want to do the flip,flop moving thing. I've been doing that for 9 years and it gets frustrating when every so many months you're moving. But it's up to freekerbythespeaker too...

Thanks for wanting to help [big Grin] I'll have my secretary call your secretary [Wink]

Archived