Jambands.ca

Phish NYE tickets

boogieknight

Okay,

so It looks like I might have a pair of tickets for all 4 nights in Maimi. I won't know 100% until sunday night. But if your thinking about going and don't have tickets then give it some thought. Only looking for face value. again, i won't know forsure until sunday night, but i thought i'd get the ball rolling just in case.

cheers

okay so i'm looking for face which is $350us which today is worth 463.32, so i would take $450cdn. I do have a hotel reseved from dec 28th- jan 2nd @ the marriot which .5 miles from the venue. I would gladly change the resevations to someone else name, but the room is $180us a night, so keep that in mind. I'm just waiting a phone call later this afternoon, to confirm if these tickets are going to be avalable. Basically, I offered them to my friend and he's deciding if he can go or not(which is 90% he can't go) so there you have it.

CB420/B - Not going to Maimi. we're going to Oakland for the dead shows, but I would gladly pick you up a shirt. are you going to any of the nero shows? email me

Archived