Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL: nero in Guelph

shainhouse

quote:

Originally posted by PalacePrincess:

coming!

can someone please help a girl out with directions to the trash from kitchener?

Do you know where Jimmy Jazz is?,its right next to Jimmy jazz...Jimmy jazz 52 macdonell st.(next to trashateria)

I think these may work...grabbed em froma Fat Cats thread....

1. Get on victoria st. Hwy 7 to Guelph.

2. Turn right at Hwy 6 north/Woolwich St.(not the Hanlon pkwy, but where Woodlawn cemetery ends)

3. Drive south, turn left at MacDonell/Church of our Lady/Albion and drive a block, there it is on the left...

hope it helps....

or ya could come drink with Paisley & I.... [Wink]

lost with those directions? there's only 2 turns! youse guys better make it I tells ya.

the first turn is a right at woolwich, there's a cemetery on your right, a Canadian Tire gas bar kitty corner. Drive down this street until downtown basically - pass london, paisley st, and turning left at that big ass church/albion hotel(macdonell). If you go under a railway bridge, you just missed it!

Also on MacDonell:

Vienese Restaurant

Nirvana shop

Hempatoraplacium

Sun Sun's Chinese Buffet

Jimmy Jazz

Trasheteria....

Frank n Weeners something er' other new place

yeah it's the damn hanlon parkway that screws everything up...that's why i didn't mention the highways. victoria st. is hwy 7, just stay on it, past the hanlon pkwy(which is hwy 6/7 or something) past Silvercreek(McDonalds), Edinburgh(Swiss Chalet), keep on going over railway tracks until you see a cemetery on your right - when it ends you turn right. that's also old hwy 6 south and hwy 6 north at that intersection. christ i thought KW was confusing...

all the party people in tha house.... nero kicked some ass last night! as usual. [smile] boys, another fine job, i wouldn't have been able to stand still if i tried.

velvet, pat yourself on the back for an oustanding job hosting the event. the handing out of the fabulous door prizes (of which i failed to win) was highly entertaining, if anyone was born to mc it's this man.

sooooooooo nice to see so many of you cavern dwellers out & about on a cold thursday night. mark tonin, esau, groove fetish, the sloth, stapes, jay & alexis, shainhouse, tungsten, paisley, del head, i know i'm forgetting a ton of people but forgive me, i'm running on 4 hours of sleep [smile] , and of course, my three favourite backseat drivers whose navagational suggestions are always conflicting and shouted at top volume. [big Grin] heehee, just kidding, you know i love you guys (& of course appreciate the help in getting from a-b-z).

oh & chris, hopefully that entire pitcher of beer spilled on your gear didn't cause any lasting damage!

wish i could make it to london & toronto, but you guys will just have to come back another time soon! oh & incredibly sorry i had to cut out before the encore was done, there was a bunch of people i didn't get a chance to say goodbye to, so hopefully i'll see y'all around sometime soon.

quote:

oh & chris, hopefully that entire pitcher of beer spilled on your gear didn't cause any lasting damage!

FOR REAL???

not to be a stick in the mud, but DAMN folks

if ya wanna keep hearing the music and have a good time, you have to respect others...especially the band!!

in my opinion NO drinks should ever be allowed on the stage!! that goes for balloons, bubbles, AUDIENCE (drunk or otherwise), and beach balls.....this shit pisses me off [Mad]

Archived