Jambands.ca

Let's Make this Public

Freeker

Beats...don't believe what he's saying...I told him about you enjoying the knuckle of a pinky finger...I never said anything about a foot...thats just plain gross...

Gawpo Giggles [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

P.S. Beats, are you around for any of the holiday ner-hoe shows...I've got a bag of CD's for you if you will be...or, I'm sure you'll be around this hellish area for x-mas so you can have them then...

Thanks Todd, I had no idea with you advanced age also came great wisdom. [Wink] Seriously you make all the good points I wanted to but this damn attitude/ego/temper of mine kept getting in the way. Thanks everyone for illustrating my jackass behaviour it was muchly need.

I just want Esau to know I had nothing to do with those letters, and if I had of played any part I would admit it. My only regret is I have no way to prove this to him, only my word, which if given the chance Greg you would find is solid gold.

once again I realize this is absolutely non-of my business. but....

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE

tttttttttttHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT

SSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTT!!!

good on ya Trev!!!!! (avo)

You are all a bunch of pussies here, look at this shit!

All you motherfuckers are gonna pay, You are the ones who are the ball-lickers. I'm gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like

little bitches. Once I get back from Endor and find you sorry sissy fucks who are making each one of you look like shit, I'm gonna make you eat my shit, then shit out my shit, then eat your shit which is made up of my shit that I made you eat in the first place.

Then you're all fucking next......

Love,

Heady Epic

you sure are an entertaining bunch.

Strong people so sensitive. Sure cheesehead should've treated his bonnaroo trip with a lot more respect and organization, but the bear hunt is a valid post.

the article wasn't about people shooting bears looking for a miracle.

i still don't know what the whole issue's about. i think you guys should chill out and give each other a great big hug. you'll love it. somebody'll be there with a digital camera for an internet upaoad i'm sure...

that's it canned beats. keep your smelly nose out of this. don't make me come down there and put a foot up your ass, though from what giggles told me you like that kind of thing. you f*ckin' punk.

seriously folks. Here's some advice my great grandmother gave me that i try to live by....

"You get more bees with honey than you do with vinager"

That shit is the truth.

Archived