Jambands.ca

Breit, Elora Gorge, NYE?

DevO

Hey Kungster, I remember you mentioning something along these lines at the Nero show in Guelph.. Got any more info?

Bummer that I missed that Folkalarm show at Folkways in Guelph about a week ago! grrr. After a little research I've also noticed that Breit just finished a string of shows in Ontario with Carlos del Junco! That's twice I missed the boat. [Mad]

Yeah it wasn't at the gorge per se but probably in some hall in Elora. It's Kevin Breit and the Potion Kings- I'll get the full deal on it tomorrow. It's basically a bunch of his sidehand guys from typical Canadian touring outfits. Still it sounds like it could be a really good downhome kind of an affair.

I did a search for Potion Kings and found some info on the NYE gig at the Elora Centre for the Arts:

"The Potion Kings will be kicking off the new year at the Elora Centre for the Arts with special guest vocalist John Dickie. Tickets are $25 and selling fast. Available at the Elora General Store. Dance the night away! Showtime 8:30. Profits from this event will go to the Elora centre for the Arts."

Archived