Jambands.ca

this weekends options are many and all great

6ftgroove

which makes it even more difficult for me to post this ...

-

only $8.

i know... you all have alot of options this weekend.. especially saturday. what can i say?

i just wanted to put it in front of everyone in case they forgot. not that you would.. or did.. or did you? you did? you!

are there any 6 foot grove mp3s around a little birdie told me they wern't worth the drive. i'd like to hear for my self. also jomamma is stil playing,, does that guy still stand there with his hand on the drums or did he actually learn to play then yet?

>cough< >cough<

..harsh...

SFG mp3s can be found at www.6ftgroove.com ..mid grade quality... from 3-5 megs each i think.. i guess the value of the drive depends on what you are looking for, right? there is nothing psychodelic or jammy, if that's your preference.

this will be the first jomomma show i have seen so i don't know anything about said guy.. i had heard that they are pretty good.

not working eh? hmmm... works from here. thats puzzling.

as far as SFG goes... i hope you get an opportunity to hear us live... especially now that we've added a few new people since the nero show. we welcome any chance to convert non-believers. sure its a risk to go hear a band that you are unfamiliar with..

... but when you say 'risk', i hear 'oppertunity'.

Archived