Anyone have a Rhodes???

Drawbar

I saw one for sale about a year ago at:

Recycled Instruments And Sound

1215 King Street East,

Hamilton, ON

L8M 1G4

905-544-7865

It came with a floor amp that tucks neatly away underneath. I almost bought it but I do not play keys. I think it was a seventy three model.

Maybe it's still there if you are lucky!

Yeah steve, the rhodes is slightly better to play on than a casio, but I do have a old casio keyboard if you want. Do you have and amp to run it through? I think I have Lauzon's 'el cheapo' trend amp hooked up to it now and I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you borrowed it. You should stop by the new house some time and we can work out what you need.

Went to Capsule and to my suprise they had 3. All on consignment and in good shape. I made an offer I couldn't refuse so if anyone is looking for a good Rhodes at a good price go to Capsule music. Those guys are really helpful also. Thanks for everyones input.

I finally got one.

Josh

drawbar:

There are two Rhodes and one Wurly at Songbird right now. I played all three keyboards yesterday. The rhodes are both mark I's - and in fairly good shape. both are selling for $900..

its possible to find one cheaper, but you will have to do some surfing and phoning. Try Capsule Music in Toronto (queen st?)

I picked up my Mark II in Erie PA for $400 american, I found it on EBay...

in the meantime, the fat cats should book more dates with Diesel Dog! that way you can use my Rhodes and I can use your Organ!!!! now that sounds like music to me!

ryan

Archived