Jambands.ca

six foot breakfast

6ftgroove

4am.

we had such a good time! thx to all the great peolple of jambands.ca! damn.

what a good time. i enjoyed jomomma so much... that sounds dirty. ...and the posters were the best!!

i gotta go to bed.! thx again for the support.

everyomne is invited for breakfast! 11am probably at country boy or golden gridle. call us to confirm and comon out! see website for #. cereal. it'll be fun.

damn. thanx again! good to meet you all! talk to ya soon Tonin!

what a great show.

they wouldn't even let johnner in (jomo's old drummer)

I'm glad they cut people off. That is something bars should do more often. It wasn't that packed in there...Maybe it just seemed like it wasn't BECAUSE THERE WAS NO SMOKING...

how freaking amazing.

but it wasn't overly packed, just perfect.

I was at the Golden Griddle around 11:30, but didn't see anyone there...of course i didn't know anyone would be there...

We partied like rock stars, left John Kents place around 4:30.....much better showing then most times....

Had a great time in a great venue...THe jager was flowing rather nicely...almost too nicely.

Hope everyone had a good night last night.

Steve

quote:

Originally posted by Tungsten Gruvsten:

must've been a good show....showed up at 10:45 only to be told it was sold out....

dude.. i hope you didn't travel far. i was surprised to hear the bar reached max capacity at 10:30. i think thats 240 ppl or something. i was also suprised that they didn't run a 'bit' over capacity. i think more coulda squeezed in.

my mouth tastes like cat fur.

Best Birthday EVER!

Thanks 6ftgroove for providing the groovy tunes! And for the wonderful birthday announcement which had strangers buying me drinks and giving me birthday hugs all night!

The after party was such a blast! And the after AFTER party at schwa's was pure hilarity.

"just turn your toaster on it's side"

I think I finally crawled into bed around 8am sunday morning. And surprisingly enough, after ALL those drinks I didn't puke OR have a hangover. I think I've finally turned PRO.

Archived