Jambands.ca

Ottawa fire recovery - fund and info * UPDATES*

bouche

this is a great idea

however, this is NOT working out for me!

after i managed to sign-up, get verified, etc., I got a message telling me I have to wait for my credit card statement to get some 4-digit number [Mad]

did my donation work?? I really have no idea what just went on.....Grrrrrrrrrrr [Mad][Frown]

Hey folks, I've never been on this board, but you have friends on the board at Terrapin Productions that have spread the horrible news regarding your friends and the fire at their home. I have sent something I hope will help the cause. I also want to say how happy I am that its just material goods that we are dealing with, and not the loss of a good person. I hope that everything works out.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh lord guys! I haven't been on the site for months, but felt the need to post here. I'm crossing my fingers that you guys had some insurance on your belongings so you're not totally out in the cold...but from the sounds of it, that's not the case.

If it helps, Adam and I just combined households and have a bunch of dishes and linens and pillows and stuff that are in great shape if you'd like them. Just email me at swalotail@hotmail.com and I'll put them aside.

Have you tried Ottawa Neighbourhood Services? They specialize in helping people regroup and gain back some household items after fires and floods. Give them a shout at 728-3737 and see if they can't help you out a bit.

Good luck!

The Mark Wilson Browntown fund raising party was another huge help to the fund. I received their contributions yesterday and I must say, the current money jar is pretty heavy. Combining their efforts with everyone's online contributions here, relief jar is currently sitting at $1540.00

Thanks to EVERYONE that has contributed. Mark Wilson's crew deserves plenty of karma for doing their part so far away from Ottawa.

Brantford contributors:

• Martin
  • Lex Neziol
  • Joel Banks
  • Doug Burnside
  • Rick Neu
  • Mark Wilson
  • Summer Martin
  • Jonus Held
  • Reena Mallen
  • Andre Laplante
  • Sam Derereaux
  • Lori Jewer
  • Scott Hutchison
  • Scottie Miscwer
  • Steve Ridge
  • Scott Taylor
  • Jason Lloyd
  • Hayley Gatward
  • Jenny Kerr
  • Sue Mahen
  • Ryan Morrison
  • Ian Richardson
  • Sarah MacKenzie
  • Elaine St-Hilaire
  • Alexis Wynveen
  • Marc Preston
  • Kelly Young
  • Marsha Dissel
  • MarcO
  • Sara & Korey
  • David Wilson
  • Connie Hill-Farrell
  • Kyla Fair
  • Sandy and Ryan Miller
  • Monte MacDonald
  • Crystal Sanders
  • Kevin Murphy
  • Sandy Silva
  • Heather Griesser
  • Danielle Martisius

• 2 weeks later...

The fundraising party was a blast last night.

Thanks to everyone who donated money and time to help build this fund.

I let everyone in the bar know about Mark Wilson and Brantford's contribution and then I realized that there should be a Mark Wilson/Diesel Dog show (with Brantford posse) in Ottawa at the place we were at.

Come to town folks [big Grin]

Archived