Jambands.ca

Ninja Tune's ZENtertainment

CyberHippie

its about time ninjatune started sending talent around here again... a couple years ago, i saw coldcut, luke vibert, the herbaliser, dk & food, and antibalas all within a month or 6 weeks of each other, with fila brazillia, and zero 7 in there too.... now the shows seem too few and far between. hopefully some A-list acts will be added to this bill... i guess some artists get big, and leave the label (i.e. antibalas, up,bustle&out, roots manuva)

otherwise, amon tobin is boring (as a DJ), kid koala is impressive but abstract, and the rest are chill. really, really chill. perhaps they should have this show at the la-z-boy showroom.

Great lookin' line up! Not sure I entirely agree with the comment that Amon Tobin is "boring"... I guess that all depends on when/where you've seen him, but twice I've been treated to an evening of great beats courtesy of "Amon"...

... I will say though it's about time they came through with another label style tour... I remember years back seeing Kid Koalo with Food and Cold Cut at the Opera House... full multi media style show, it was simply amazing... Ninja tune rarely dissapoints!!!

Archived