Jambands.ca

49 seconds

Davey Boy 2.0

Guest Low Roller

Forget Tyson/Lewis. Been there done that... What I'm waiting for is the Ruiz/Jones heavyweight title fight next week-end. It's pretty much a gimme for Roy Jones jr. Then have Jones/Tyson to give Jones some legitimacy. This match is probably more likely because both men are in the Don King camp, whereas Lewis is in the Duva camp.

I really don't see any competition for Lewis.

Jones can win the fight, but only if he runs. Jones has good power for a middleweight and only decent power for a light-heavyweight. He doesn't possess heavyweight power and will not knock out Ruiz, but he could wear him out by running and sticking the jab. Jones has to keep being unorthodox and slippery, but by no means should he try and slug it out with Ruiz. If he does, he'll end up on the canvas. Jones has only a good chin for a light-heavyweight. But, with all that, if Jones fights his fight, he should win a majority decision.

That fight sucked. 49 seconds, and Clifford falls over, and has enough sense to tke out his mouth piece, but won't stand up? C'MON. Imagine shelling out $500 dollars for tickets to that fight and seeing that. I am surprised there wasn't a full scale riot after that...

Phred

Archived