Jambands.ca

** BNB/E4 @ Call the Office this Thursday!

ersh

hey, hey bouti, bouti, shake, shake, bouti, bouti.. ya the ugly mug is ready to giv'er ..

About the prebowling match, hummm, bit busy before hand, gotta love the bowling though. Bacon and I are going to check out the Harley Davidson super huge bike shop on the way up.... we're eyeing up some new rides .

ohh, checked out the site u posted way back 'digitalphotograhy.com' those pics of your bowling team are sweet ..

i'll give u a shout on the way in on thusday, or stop by the store..

Sun Shine Girl, wish you were around to, i'll make sure to have a few pints on you.. cheers.. [Cool]

ohhhh shit! the doggies rearin' his ugly mug back ole london towne...ruff ruff ruff...lookin forward to this...studog if you ever thought about pregaming in a bowling alley (and who hasnt?), i'll be gettin down at the ole brunswick huron till about 10ish...hahaha...see ya at the show, bro.

brutal, doggie...just brutal...

hey, i picked up the Relix yesterday, good stuff, bro.....but, i gotta agree with you: i am a better photographer. and you are better looking. hahahahaha. my favourite quote of last week. seriously, good job doggie, and a big kudos to nero on that, while im on the subject, in a thread about a burt show..but whatever...

6 ft. groove friday? nice. i'll make sure to come by after the rheos..they're gettin old, probably wont play too long anyways...hahah....

studog: i think kaidy and the carp might be comin into town for friday nites shows...if u can make it then, cool.

hey bouti .. humm, not sure if i can do that yet..BUT sunday i might make it down . I just received an e mail from an old classmate Brad a minute ago, who is going to sell me two studio lights . yeeeehaaaa

I must meet up with him this weekend, so hopefully we can bump in to each other in the next couple of days along with kaidy and Jay.. (keep them around)

peace

dog

Thanks for the Relix compliment ..

Archived