Jambands.ca

hey YAY - it's FRYDAY!

MamaPink

sounds like everyone shall have a good weekend....me, i just got back from work at 10 tonite. then i get to work again tomorrow until 8. At which point I will probably stay home and sew as I pretty much have no money and no man to celebrate valentine's with. Sunday, no work, thank goodness. Maybe I can have some beer that day??? Who knows........

I am just so happy that the weekend has arrived. Thank you for starting up this topic MissPink. You're a dear.

Ok - you gotta understand, Victoria BC is not quite as happening as the T-Dizzle. But tonight, I shall head down to Green Cuisine, world's best vegan buffet, and snack down a wonderful and healthy dinner with a glass of organic carrot/apple/ginger juice to wash it down. Hopefully I will run in to a friend or two there and we will find something rockin' to do that includes reggae. If not, I may just have to run home and read, for I am hopelessly addicted to a very intriguing book.

Saturday I am going to a morning potluck! A very Victoria thing to do. 10am. What should I bring? Any tips?

Saturday night, I gots a gig of course. It's just improv dementojazz with a couple of close friends but it's o-so-fun and the drinks are free. Not to mention the keyboardist is a genius.

Sunday... my higher self wants to wake with yoga, go for a long hike and return home to read for hours. However, the other 99% of me will most likely wake up at 1, go out for lunch, blaze a phat spliff by the ocean while listening to Burning Spear, come home and do an hour-long bass solo, then fall asleep at 8pm.

Wow, that was way too revealing! I feel naked!

quote:

Originally posted by purple foot:

yes it is and its a long weekend in alberta fuckers!!! HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA. thank you ralph klein for family day. yet another reason why alberta is better than.... all the other provinces.

Dude, no offence to your fine province, my sister lives in Canmore and I think it's one of the greatest places on earth, but personally I wouldn't be attributing anything good about it to that drunk Ralph friggin' Klein. I mean, it's nice you get a day off and all, but come on, Family Day? What kind of lame holiday is that?

- M.

Archived