Jambands.ca

hey YAY - it's FRYDAY!

MamaPink

It is indeed a special weekend, with three notable days in a row.

FRIDAY THE 13TH: Slogging through the rest of my work day today and then Diesel Dog/Rose Garland/Uncle Seth at the El Mo tonight! T'will be a superfuntime!

SATURDAY aka VALENTINES DAY: A romantic evening with my gorgeous wife, overlooking the stately and majestic Falls of Niagara.

and SUNDAY, which of course we all know is NATIONAL FLAG DAY OF CANADA: I'm still not sure how I'll be celebrating Flag Day, but it'll probably involve a flag. Any ideas anyone?

Peace,

Mr. M.

Tonight - haircut, beer, entertaining some in-laws (sorta) in thanks for some work they're doing on our apartment, weed, Conan/beer, sleep.

Tomorrow - little visit to Burlington [Frown] , groceries/errands, beer, prep for the oh-so romantic dinner I'm preparing for my beloved (not you, brian), wine, dinner, beer, weed > Fat Cats [big Grin]

Sunday - 60th birthday party for a previous neighbour w/ parents, hike w/ Laurie, studying for course, beer, dinner, beer/weed > Trailer Park Boys, Little Steven's Underground Garage, bed.

Monday - wake up screaming. debate phoning in sick for 20 minutes > work, (20 minutes late).

freakin' weekend is here, *** RIGHT ON!!! ***

whooohoooo!!!!!!!

tonight, party bus to london for 72" of grooviness (high fives to not having to be the DD!!!! oh boy, look out london, you've got the PalacePrincess & LittlemissPink about to take over your town. BOOOYA! heehee. oh & we got that Givin'er Gov'nor guy on board too, watch the freak out!)

tomorrow night, hosting the ~Give'r Goddess Gala~ at the Palace (see single people only thread if anyone is interested in coming)

sunday, dinner at my dad's house & then off to kinnie starr, lily frost & hunter eves.

48 HOURS OF NONSTOP FUN & EXCITEMENT, HERE WE COME!

oh and thank you so much Mr. Musicface, i was not aware sunday will be flag day. i think to commemorate this special day i will send all emails out "high priority" with those darling little red flags outlooks allows you to use. heck, i will flag all emails in my boxes. haha

hey esau can i swing by and pick up bro? ive got some drug money thats burnin a hole in my pocket;)

today was a good day,, we found a 3 bdrm house for 750 inclding heat n hydro WOOHOO!!!!! winter couch tour is almost over for me. didnt last long at all.

tonight im working at pepperjacks, tomorrow im working at pepperjacks, sunday im gettin sloppy drunk wherever i am cuz i cant tonight or tomorrow night.

cheers

Archived