Jambands.ca

Only in Canada: Teacher suspended 2 days for

Davey Boy 2.0

quote:

Originally posted by Siloet:

Girls!

i don't see anything truly awesome being done, who are you calling girls? maybe i should link this to the pet peeves thread. i hate it when the word girl is used as an insult. we are not all whiney, ignorant or annoying! aarrrggghhh, gender bias pisses me off. i think the only way for us to acheive true equality in this world is to erase the concept of gender. fuck women's/men's clothing, washrooms, sports, whatever. if one is capable of doing something do it. whether the capability is physical, mental or emotional.

This is the foundation of hockey. How can they punish the poor teacher of passing on these fundamental skills and life lessons.

All canadian youth must learn what it takes to live as a canadian, with hockey as their most important asset in life.

Why stop there? Why not suspend a teacher for teaching a class on math, physics or music?

quote:

Originally posted by bokonon:

who are you calling girls? i hate it when the word girl is used as an insult. we are not all whiney, ignorant or annoying! aarrrggghhh, gender bias pisses me off. i think the only way for us to acheive true equality in this world is to erase the concept of gender. fuck women's/men's clothing, washrooms, sports, whatever. if one is capable of doing something do it. whether the capability is physical, mental or emotional. [/QB]

Talk about a complex... Girls are whiney, and so are you... go use your gender free washrooms without urnals and where male/female bras...

By the way here is the worlds smallest violine playing just for the dude who got checked by his teacher...

-

i remember when i was in grade 4, we had intramural hockey, and we had a kids vs. teachers game...mrs. mcmaster was this sweet sweet grade 1 teacher...we were all tryin to check her all game, you know, just in case we felt somethin...hahaha...ahhh, 10 years old...but yeah, lotsa hits, no penalties...good game, tho, i think we lost 5-2.

Archived