Jambands.ca

Rudalph...

Siloet

Your right, the energy was high... but they just didn;t play together very well... Bad chemistry on stage (probably becasue the have been on tour for a while) and some Jams that just seemed to go nowhere... I'm not saying i didn;t have a good time... Just that it could have been better.

I thought the show was pretty good...my highlights were the MJ covers...the blues jams bored the shit outta me (I wanted to unplug ALL of them during that WAY TOO LONG instrument exchange tune...) even though Robert (and the rest of the band for that matter) is a superb player(s).

I also made a comment to M about the crowd...for me, it was the most lively, energetic Tdot crowd I have seen for a bigish show in a long, LONG time...good to be around...

Gawpo Giggles [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

did he break out any new tunes ? or ....

did girls get up on stage during "more love" ? did he pass the mic around for drunks to sing the line ? did they do the instrument switcharoo ? did he teach y'all how to march ? purple haze ?

i've loved him since first seeing him break ground in NYC, but i've seen the above show far too many times. i'm still a little dissapointed with myself for missing his 2 shows here, but OAR kept me at bay.

I think they jammed tunes out and stretched their songs out way too long, and although the instrument changing was cool, it was too long as well.

5 covers too! crazy stuff. I hate The Opera House. The sound and the bad vibe the staff gave off just ruined the show for me. Anyways, I gotta review it, so that is forthcoming.

quote:

Originally posted by tatterdemalion:

did girls get up on stage during "more love" ? did he pass the mic around for drunks to sing the line ? did they do the instrument switcharoo ? did he teach y'all how to march ? purple haze ?

Where you there last night.... Cause it sounds like he puts on the same show everytime...

All and all I had a good time...

Had a great time but the crowd was strange. It was the best and the worst at the same time. Early in the night I had a 65 year old couple just groovin beside me, which made me smile and dance even more, but then late in the night, some girl told me she was gonna get security cause I didn't have a wristband (which I guess you need to be on the front of the balcony????). I had no clue that was a rule, so her bitchiness was completely uncalled for and unprovoked. Anyhow, band was killer, but I agree that some of the jammin was a little sub-par.

Archived