Jambands.ca

is phix as good at phish

elemeno

quote:

Originally posted by Esau:

How many good venues ya got in BC now-a-days anyway for good music?

I'm going to see Ratdog soon at The Commodore, which aside from the occasional uptight security is a GREAT venue for a live show.

Richard's on Richard's isn't bad either....

there's plenty of good venues out west that are MUCH better than the room/sound at PJC!

quote:

Originally posted by bones:

quote:

I'm going to see Ratdog soon at The Commodore, which aside from the occasional uptight security is a GREAT venue for a live show.

Richard's on Richard's isn't bad either....

there's plenty of good venues out west that are MUCH better than the room/sound at PJC!

What was I saying about PJC anyhow?

I know of many venues with better sound...your point Bones?

Maybe you should read some threads on the west coast board bones and you'll see what I was poking at..

hahahaha bonger yer funny --- kung lickers indeed [big Grin]

quote:

i know vertigo (at uvic) and legends (downtown) victoria are both great venues. quite a few smaller bars too that are pretty decent for live shows.

umm... now that i re-read this thread i'm thinking you don't really care though? i'm confused, are you just jumping to pjc's defense or somn? i think there's more going on here than i know about. never mind me.... back to your unpleasantries [Roll Eyes][Confused][Confused][Confused][Confused][Frown]

quote:

Originally posted by earthfreak:

not sure, but my impression is it was just to contrast a bar in ontario that brings in lots of shows ?

Well it had nothing to do with any "one" bar.More to do about venues.(plural)

The only person that brought PJC up was bones.

Well bonger I defend my friends.

I've had nothing bad to say about the boys out west,except that I thought things could have been handled a bit more mature (on both sides) if that is bullshit to you,so be it.Not that it would matter to me anyway.

So waste your time repeating the same little thing over and over if thats the peak of your intelligence or entertainment level,but I honestly thought you had more in ya then silly little grade school antics.

Archived