Jambands.ca

Bubble Wrap

MamaPink

hehehe... there's bubble wrap on the sidewalk outside my office window. I've been having a good chuckle all day watching people bike over it and stuff. It's pretty loud and kinda freaks 'em out a little. But the last lady to run over it with her motorized chair thingy was HILARIOUS! She freaked out and yelled "AHHHH! What the *bleep* was that?" So she backed up to see what it was, and ran over it AGAIN! She even yelled "Ahhhh!" again... ha ha.

Right on.

I like shit like that,I remember when my friend was going to St.Lawerence college in Kingston,we would sit on the front porch and drink beer in the "student ghetto" watching cars drive over this little stainless steel rod,it would make the loudest noise,somtimes someone would move it to the gutter and we (or others) would put it back in the middle of the road.Even while you were going to sleep you'd here it clang and bounce.Best was watching folks on bicycles ride over it,they had sort of the same reaction you are talking about.Funny shit. [big Grin]

When I was in high school, I used to work in LimeRidge Mall, at Grand & Toy - right in front of one of those fountains that everyone throws coins into. On average, at least twice a week, someone would fall into the fountain. Sure,it was usually a little kid, but quite a few adults fell in, too. It was very amusing - for me, anyway.

hahahahaahahahahahaha

(just picturing it)

when I was in highschool, some of my friends had third period spares while others just took third period spare, well anyways, we used to sit in the front foyer, and we would stick a popcan under the mat by the door-- it was high volume... well, everyone that came in would trip over the can, and when it was really busy, you would four five do it in a row, it looked almost synchronized-haha... occassionally, you would have a kid drop their books, and feel bad for as long as you could hold back the laughter...

We used to throw bread to sea gulls and once they get into it... throw an alkeseltser tablet...

another fun way to kill seagulls was to throw our lunch sandwiches to them in traffic. It is really amazing how often they get nailed by a car.

We'd also hang out near the bluffs in pickering and shoot twenty two carbines at the reactor and random boats out on the lake.

Good times!

oh yeah, we also rolled tires down hills at buses.

Archived