Jambands.ca

nero makes some incredible music.

"Johnny Joe" is quickly becoming a new favorite... I remember when they debuted it at Killaloe, it was pretty rough, but it had a ton of potential. It's definately become a serious tune, with a lot of jam possibilities. The version on Instant Live is unbelievable, probably the best I've heard it done...

i've been listening to that show that was posted in the bit torrent forum... the mmw after party... holy fuck, that can make anyone a fan. as if i needed anymore reason to love these guys. of bands i've seen multiple times, they're probably the only one i can honestly say has gotten better each time. such a progression. i cant wait to see where these guys can take their music.

I taped the show on my MD player via a patch to Brad's rig. I can bring a few copies to Irene's on Friday to start getting it out there, unless there's an "official" version of the show that someone's planning to seed.

I need a setlist before I can start tracking it though.

it can't hurt to have 2 sources floating around, even if yours was a patch. As for setlists, its foggy. I know scottieking started that stones tune (sympathy for the devil?), then punky, and then jay and finally dave joined in. I think breakline after that, then chocolate monkey machine... there was something (no idea)-> centragnome... downside up closer? i was REALLY drunk, I should write this stuff down... ask velvet or bradm, they should know

WOW I was soo excited coming into this thread thinking to find more live Nero. I found that moe.down set back in november and haven't taken it out of rotation.

To my luck they came to London just before Xmas and had the whole place dancing. I can't wait until they come back here again.

Anthony

Archived