Jambands.ca

Mutiny Roll Call

\/\/illy

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

Please don't spread false rumours, especially in the topics. They are displayed on the main page, and some people my just not click on it and think it's true.

I gotta close this.

Anyone want to overthrow bouche? Come on guys, they did it to Jean-Bertrand Aristide, and we can do it to bouche!

In an interview today, with Jean-Bertrand Aristide in Jamaica, he stated: "I think the jambands.ca community needs to put an end to this oppression and, as was done in Haiti with me, remove bouche from office."

-

Anyone with me? I promise I won't install myself as President but I've got my eye's on that "head of the military" position.

Oh, and one more thing before the flood gates open: This is a JOKE!

Nah,can't blame bouche on this one.

quote:

Originally posted by bouche:

Please don't spread false rumours, especially in the topics. They are displayed on the main page, and some people my just not click on it and think it's true.

I gotta close this.

Thats all good,although it really should be the promoter(s) that should be told that,seeing as it really wasn't zimmermanpt3's idea to do this:

quote:

Originally posted by zimmerman pt3:

Band got denied for being imposters.

SIKE,

seriousely, Phix is going to be awesome. You won't believe your ears when they jam out Hood; it's like actually being at a Phish show, but better because... because... Well, I'm not sure why,
I just get these free passes to post this trite campy crap to recruit y'all into the groove

Boogie on

Now this may not have been the bands idea,but it is without question in my opinion certianly not a good way to promote a band,makes the band look a little shotty also,but again thats just me.

yeah, have to agree with not being impressed by the 80% sold out marketing strategy bull... 80% sold out as soon as tickets went on sale then 80% sold out a month later... I really don't like being lied to, by anyone, for any cause... if a band can't sell tickets by their own musical merit thats just too bad... live with the reality, perhaps injecting a shot of originality would help (that marketing scam has been pulled many times, let alone playing all another bands music)

but alas, the marketing is finally over... hope everyone going has a good show

now on this overthrowing Bouche situation, if you think the mighty man is slipping at the the helm I'll happily take over some of the tech duties... I'm sure between me and cyberhippie we can ding the php bells and blow the javascript whistles that keep this puppy runnin [big Grin]

Hey Schwa,

Since you volunteered, check your mail. I sent you all of the passwords and files, pictures, an instruction manual, a TON of mp3's, shn's, flacs...you name the compression, it's all there. Lossy, lossLESS.

I just hope your mail box can take 57 zoogabytes without crashing.

Archived