Jambands.ca

Cavern (the band) contact info?

secondtube

tube.... you can reach our manager at management@cavernmusic.com

that would be awesome if you have pics

and as for rary, is this really what this board is for, i play keys for cavern, i've never met you but you want to chase me out of town....

i can fully understand if you don't like our music.... then by all means DONT LISTEN, but i dont understand why you HATE us...

Whether you like our music or not, off stage we're really chill guys. We're here to have a good time and share music, I've kept my mouth shut over the last few weeks, but after a comment like that, it seems the "cavern hatred" is a bit out of hand....

Rary, tube, esau, newryder and all those couldn't pick me out of a crowd but seem to HATE me... It may be too much to ask, but i urge you think about what you're writing before you post....

comment on our "shitty grooves" all you wish, but

"If you can get their address, I can get some pitch forks and torches. I think we already have the mob...

We can chase those guys out of town." -Rary8

i know a bunch of you are older, i know, you seem to think its ok to show your age by being "jaded" but please show your age with your maturity...

i'm not here to censor anything, or tell ANYBODY what they can or can't post... i know its free speech etc... all i'm asking for is a bit of maturity...

and with my sincere best wishes to all.... i think i'll end my ramble

THE END

-dave

i try to stay relatively neutral with the silly arguments on here...

i've noticed some of your hardcore fans can be turds, but that certainly isn't the bands fault.

i've spoken with your bassist a few times, he seems like a stand up guy.

only thing i can figure is, i said Cavern to open, then (cheese), on my post about what Phix played, but i imagine (or hope) you understood i meant Phix opened with Cavern, which was cheese.

Your opening slot was pretty good. I actually have a couple great shots of the keyboard duel at the end of your set.

Frankly, dudeO....

I don't mind your music. I thought your set was alright for the limited time slot. Playing was all pro. Harmonies were good.

Didn't like the clothes your guitaris wore... but hey....

I just like getting on the bandwagon of any mob. What's the fun of life without a little senseless pillaging.

I agree that these little rooms can be alittle ruthless but remember that any publicity is good publicity. If you weren't good you wouldn't be mentioned at all...

...but honestly. I thought your set was a little boring. Not a train wreck by any means. Just a little uninteresting.

Like watching the dancers in the audience. The ones that swing their hips and rock back and forth. Sure, they're great but I prefer the ones that freak out like it is their last moment alive.

I also think that most "jam bands" suck. Being able to play a little extended funky feels is really nothing compared to the arrangements and variety put into each song of a band like the Dead or Phish.

You heard the Phix guys. THey can hit it. Sure they aren't Phish but who really cares. They can play Phish songs way better than Rose Garland or C-Jam can play Dead tunes. AND PHISH SONGS ARE HARDER TO PLAY.

Don't be discouraged by what you read on these newsgroups. Imagine how poor Bobby Weir feels. And we all love him.

ya, what was wrong with Cavern?

I find it hard to believe that any controversy is brought up at all. I think they are some talented guys. Whats all the fuss for?

I have seen SO many opening bands that were horrible and I never hear there names again. But Cavern is good! So if Im not seeing praise on the board, Im surprised Im seeing anything.

this is all a wee bit lame no?

i think ST was just trying to get some contact info...give it a rest on cavern.

I think the guitar playing is top notch, considering its coming from a younger person...with that kind of foundation, there will be some great stuff to come...little mileage can do amazing things....and who the fuck cares what they wear? [Roll Eyes]

There is some serious displaced anger towards these people, i have no idea what these guys are like as people.

Don't blame them for there fans, and if you don't like any aspect of their organization or fans, then don't go see them.

Lets put this puppy to bed...its time.

man, i sure picked the wrong week to quit anphetamins [Wink]

Dude, I don't hate you!!! I don't care for your band but what does that matter in the grand scheme of things? I don't understand why anyone would "hate" someone they don't even know. I'm not like that.

I also can't figure out why I keep getting private messages from Cavern fans telling me I don't have testicles for not telling the band in person that I don't care for their music. If this is the kind of confirmation you need so be it but I fail to see how my opinion would matter that much to you guys. You're gonna keep playing and rockin' out wether I enjoy it or not and thats great, I'm not trying to stop you! To set the record straight though I DO have testicles and if you DO need me to tell you to your faces exactly how I feel about your music please let me know. Otherwise, keep having fun doing what you do. "Most likely you'll go your way and I'll go mine".

well said newrider. i don;t understand why these loosers care so much what people think of them. and on top of that if they would just stop posting something about there band here everyday maybe people might start to forget how much they hate the band, or be willing to give them another chance. I am also willing to tell the band how i fell about them in person,, but i definatly have to say that i hate the band more now then i did before purley based on the fact i am sick and tired about hearing about those crappy brown eye lickers

quote:

Originally posted by not jared:

i definatly have to say that i hate the band more now then i did before purley based on the fact i am sick and tired about hearing about those crappy brown eye lickers

looks like you need a full glass of..................

**********SHUT THE HELL UP***************

bra!

(hee hee) [Razz][big Grin][Razz][big Grin]

Archived