Jambands.ca

nero at the Pepper Jack Cafe.....

The Evovle Movie will be openning (reconfirmed!) for NERO on Friday in Hamilton... check it out.. it starts at 10PM

More on E4:

Dubbed E4, for the fourth annual Evolve Music and Awareness Festival, the film is not so much a documentary as a series of concert vignettes culled from the best moments on the main stage. Of particular note is the Jimmy Swift Band Saturday night footage. Comprised of three tracks from their set, it's sure to raise the hairs on the backs of your arms, capturing as it does

the spirit and heart of the festival. It's almost as good as being there. A must-see for any past or future Evolve attendee, E4 offers any viewer a rare opportunity to watch Canadian music history in the making....

quote:

Originally posted by Jaydawg:

The Evovle Movie will be openning (reconfirmed!) for NERO on Friday in Hamilton... check it out.. it starts at 10PM

More on E4:

Dubbed E4, for the fourth annual Evolve Music and Awareness Festival, the film is not so much a documentary as a series of concert vignettes culled from the best moments on the main stage. Of particular note is the Jimmy Swift Band Saturday night footage. Comprised of three tracks from their set, it's sure to raise the hairs on the backs of your arms, capturing as it does

the spirit and heart of the festival. It's almost as good as being there. A must-see for any past or future Evolve attendee, E4 offers any viewer a rare opportunity to watch Canadian music history in the making....

i was hoping for much more from the E4 dvd. the music on it is great but thats all i can say for it. i still bought it because as you say its canadian music history and i was there to enjoy it.

does anyone have video from past CMFT's???

%7Boption%7D

So many mixed reviews on the EVOLVE Movie, from awesome to ok.. It seems like everybody has their own opinion... the one thing people can agree on that the "MUSIC" is awesome... This was the first time that our scene's musicians has been properly filmed, I think you will agree that this is a step in the right direction and that will your support we will see more of these projects on the horizon.

check out the trailer:

http://www.jambands.ca/files/vids/e4large.wmv

Archived