Jambands.ca

Northern Heads have record day

kung

The Northern Head would like to thank the Zealots at Phishsanctuary.com for helping us to reach our highest ever number of daily site visitors. And thanks to the Burt Neilson Band for being so insecure that they felt they had to respond formally to some inane chatter. Now more people have read that the Burt Neilson are lagging, and that they're actually kind of prickish as people, then we could have ever hoped. Oh and just to be absolutely clear for the nth time, this Zeno guy is not me, that is not my opinion, he is a real person a head and god forbid he wasn't impressed with the Burt Neilson Band.Northern Heads

like i said to harpua before, kung - lay it out on the table.

it seems more evident every time you put something relating to a dead thread and the overzealous phishsanctuary guys, you just want to see whose will lose.

relax, dude. it's not even 10 in the morning and you're rarin to go.

that thread was so yesterday.

get with today, brother!

if you really want, i'll break out the ruler.

don't worry...i'll get the metric one for you... tongue.gif" border="0

The burt guys are prickish!?! You obviously don't know them that well. Is this Luke Bowden, this 'kung'? WHy are you doing all this, just bored, or are you really trying that hard to promote your website, Yes this is Adam Culliford...Please respond

my take on why Mung is so negative is this:

He really has no friends, no one really wana talk to him.

So.. when he ask someone how a particular show was, he always gets this short response (below) so that he/she don't have to talk to Mung too much

"oh.. hi Mung.. well that show was not that good.. got to go bye"

Kung:

Me think you confused.....If you are to carefully read through these threads......fuck carefully, just read them, it's quite obvious that NORTHERN HEADS are the ones who come out as PRICKISH....BNB come off as a band highly praised by many....and PHISHSANCTUARY.com comes off as the website responsible for most of NORTHEN HEADS hits latley.

People just want to see who these dumb shits are that started the whole thing......Just a keen observation.......but it was nice of you to thank the SANCTUARY. Job well done Bouche....take a bow.

Giggles grin.gif" border="0

You are so right buddy,

I just went to there web site just to see what this idiot is talking about, and may be figure out how to sabotage there site.

Its so crappy, I cant even begin to come up with a plan to fuck it up.

sorry for giving thre counter an increment!

Archived