Jambands.ca

New Contest - Win Win Win -

Booche

Well, since I have FINALLY mailed out the winnings to our last contest winner (congrats MARCO), I found another one (although I stole the idea for this one).....

The first person to post the correct answer to this trivia question will receive a free CD. DO NOT E-MAIL ME, THIS WILL DISQUALIFY YOU.

WHO WERE THE FIRST TWO CONSIDERATIONS FOR THE ROLE OF HAN SOLO BEFORE HARRISON FORD?

(this of course, is from MY source, not yours)

You must post both people's names in the same reply box, I aint goona search for it. I will e-mail the person with the correct answer.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am afraid that you have not won.

Walken is one of the correct answers, but Burt and Nick Nolte are WAY off. There was another who was screen-casted but turned the role down.

There were only three people screen-casted for this role, Christopher Walken, Harrison Ford, and the mystery person.

Get this mystery person and Win Win Win.......

(no arguing my sources though, in case they are wrong...hehehe)

Christopher Walken Woulda been a great Han Solo ofcourse....

A History of Christopher Walken for the PhishSanctuary

i dunno booche-man.... starwars.com seems to agree with some of the boys above...

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/hansolo/bts.html

"Having looked at all the other Solo candidates -- which included Kurt Russell, Nick Nolte, and Christopher Walken -- it became obvious to Lucas that Ford was the perfect Solo."

The reason I say that Nick is way off is within the context of this contest and considering this is from my source, remember, we cant believe everything we read and hear.......

"There was another who was screen-casted but turned the role down. "

?????

anyone?

(you need to have both winners written in your Reply Post)