Jambands.ca

Bathroom Tunes???

Chewie

Hey,

While seein' Phish or the Dead...and if you gotta pee...which are the best "bathroom break" tunes? (drums and space don't count)

AKA, what tunes can you guys miss during a show for a whiz?

Mine...

Dead - Minglewood Blues

Phish - Sparkle

I can only comment on bands I've seen a number of times:

Allman Brothers - Southbound ( it's a classic, but I've never loved this tune ).

Phish - Character Zero ( same reason as above ).

Gosium & The Golden Caramels - I wouldn't leave this gig for a bathroom break, but I would piss on Giggles and his guitar during any of his solos.

Phish - Lawnboy, ANYTHING acapella, Meat, Contact, Golgi, Rift, Sparkle, Weigh and Destiny Unbound ( [Wink] )

Dead - Wave To The Wind, Samba In The Rain, Way To Go Home and if I were Barrett, Jackstraw [Eek!]

Probably a Bobby cowboy song if I REALLY had to go but missing Garcia noodle around on those would kill me.

quote:

Originally posted by gentlemonkey:

'jennifer dances'

hahaha! Beautiful!!! Unfortunately I was also in Crapchester Dec 99 to hear that god-awful song...but,after a Mike's->Meatstick!!??...wha??...My Game Boy advance is my bestest friend when "le numero deux" comes a floatin' by...I love singin' Who'll stop the rain"...http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~mark/quang.jpg

Hey treyter, I'm with ya all the way on "Theme", but i'm stickin to my guns on BOAF. The instrumentals are good fer sure, but I think its the lyrics that kill that tune for me (super cheesy!), no matter what they do with the jam. I also once heard this tune on one of those satellite radio stations at a resteraunt I once worked at. Nuff said.

hey akron....i'm seriously grateful you aren't against the Theme. that's fairly decent of you, but the BOAF???

duuuuuuuuuude....give yer head a shake [Confused] you should be thankful you heard that stuff on some lame-ass sattelite radio-station!

ALL i know is that song can jam like....like idunno...well...for lack of better words--LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA, muthafucka.

heya jaimoe - i think this is the first time i've disagreed with you - ya, i think he usually pulls it out during most csny concerts too though, non? anyway, ya, i wasnt taking all releases into account (there are worse neil young songs agreed there [Wink] )- Just that song for me drrrrrraaaaaaggggggsssss onnnn - it's the worst campfire song cuz people tend to sing it way toooooo sloooooooowwwwww....