Jambands.ca

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!!

LJFH

Oh, thanks, LJFH, I didn't even know about the lottery.

I guess I need some advice about ordering strategy. I'm thinking that ordering one ticket for each of MSG and the three Hampton shows will maximize my chances, since singles are easier to fit in than blocks, but I'd like to get more than just for me. Will ordering two seats for each show make it harder to get seats?

I'm gonna be a-pointin' and a-clickin' to the max on Friday...

Aloha,

Brad

There are a few points that everyone should read carefully...

http://www.phishtickets.rlc.net/

Orders for the Madison Square Garden show will be placed in a separate lottery. Orders for Hampton (whether for one, two or three shows) will be placed in a separate lottery. We will begin by filling selected orders in their entirety on a tickets available basis. Based on this system, it is likely that some Hampton dates will sell out before others, and at that point some of the remaining selected orders may be partially filled, depending on the number of shows requested.

As a security measure, PHISH TICKETS-BY-MAIL will accept a unique credit card number for ONE request only. If you attempt to use a credit card number that has already been processed with an existing request, your request may be rejected. In addition, we will be filtering out multiple requests made by one person at the same billing address using different credit cards. Attempts to make multiple requests from the same cardholder at the same address may result in a low priority assignment or even rejection of your requests.