Jambands.ca

Dr. Huxtable Plays the Bayou

Ms.Huxtable

Fiday night was a blast. Somehow I always seem to get really loaded when I go to the Bayou. If anyone found a black fleece columbia jacket could they pass it on to catphish for me or it is going to be a long cold winter. Can't wait to see both bands again.

I have actually broken my keyboard on two seperate occasions. My top keyboard is still broken actually, my high Eb sticks. Will be fixed shortly...

I think I might just play too damn hard [big Grin]

Small price to pay for the rush I feel playing live; I will not change a thing.

Booche, and the rest of Bluegrassy High. You guys were really fun. I loved the fun accoustic sound. twas a blast.

Thanks.

Phred

Here's the setlists, great turnout brad!

Bayou – 10.18.02

Blue Grassy High

She’s A Woman

I Don’t Want to Spoil the Party

When I Paint My Masterpiece

She Belongs to Me

I Know You Rider

You Ain’t Woman Enough

Back on the Train

->Possum>BOTT

Jack a Roe

Friend of the Devil

Ripple

Dr. Huxtable

Space Jam->Enchanted Time

Jam->Shadow Blind

Jamaica

In the Meantime->Shakedown St.

Watching the Wheels

Airborne->Jam->

Play that Funky Music->

->Jam->New Funk Order->

Switzerland->Franklin’s Tower->Cities

We missed you too BradM. The turn-out was pretty darn good. We figure there was about 60 people there. There were friends from Brampton, Kingston and even Vermont there. But what made it magical was that almost everyone there was dancing. There are usually a few people shaking their booties while we play, but this was the first time (for me anyway) that I felt the rush and the energy of an entire bar dancing! It was great to feel people as sweaty as I was after the show. It was amazing and we can't thank you all enough for coming out on Friday. We had a blast.

The setlist wasn't what we planned, we were going to take a setbreak, but the energy was just too intense to stop. We also tacked on three additional songs so that we could play a bit longer.