Jambands.ca

I just got "Zedonked" ... wow!!!

mark tonin

Ok, maybe I'm a bit biased, but nero's new cd entitled Zedonk is absolutely fantastic! No wait, it's better than that!! Seriously, what an amazing listen!!! I just finished listening to it from start to finish for the first time and at the end of it I had a huge grin on my face.

Recommendation: Buy a copy of this cd, pop it into your cd player, crank it up, and enjoy the ride!

Warning: Don't forget to fasten your seatbelt before pressing play!

Peace, Mark

sat up for a few hours after everyone passed out at \/\/illy's, post Bela Fleck, and was about to pass out myself around 7 am when the playing CD moved forward and I thought "hey, thats nero!"... pulled myself up a closer seat and got comfortable (thanks Bouche, think it was your copy still in the player)

sounds super guys, loved it... can't wait to get copy of my own!

I'm glad I didn't forget that at \/\/illy's along with the oral-B and camera charger :D

We're loving the disc IMMENSELY.

I love the Lemondust. On saturday I was reminiscing with Punk and Bug about the first Lemondust. I think the Punk did a suprise visit to Kingston for a nero show. Shane was still on bass and it was nero's first time at Scherzo's and a bunch of Ottawa crew came down for it.

If memory serves us correctly, that was when they introduced Lemondust, and HOLY SHIT has it ever changed!

I love the Lemondust. On saturday I was reminiscing with Punk and Bug about the first Lemondust. I think the Punk did a suprise visit to Kingston for a nero show. Shane was still on bass and it was nero's first time at Scherzo's and a bunch of Ottawa crew came down for it.

If memory serves us correctly, that was when they introduced Lemondust, and HOLY SHIT has it ever changed!

I believe you mean this show. (And, for reference, the "Brad" referred to in the log isn't me; I wasn't at that show.)

Aloha,

Brad

Is zedonking anything like teabagging? just wondering

Luke, you make me laugh! Just typed teabagging into the google search engine ... glad I searched for this at home and not at school ...

And Paisly, glad you made good use of that late night/early morning time at Willy's. As I started driving home I thought to myself "duh, I should have offered Paisley a ride home, or at least to the bus station." Now I don't feel as guilty leaving you at Willy's! :) ::

Peace, Mark

I've been having full on hysterical fits all night, mainly laughing at myself because I am so damn funny, but that just set me off again. I am also glad you didn't search that at work. I can just imagine the conversation with your principal. 'Well you see I overheard some of the boys talking about it in the hallway and I thought huh teabagging that's an odd bit of slang I think I'll dial that up in the ol' googler and that's when I guess in hindsight the central intelligence agency then the rcmp and our local police 'flagged' the school library computers- I mean that's the term they use 'flagging'....'