Jambands.ca

That1Guy Tour Roll Call

Del

05-25 Trasheteria, Guelph, ON

05-26 El Mocambo, Toronto, ON

05-27 Elixir, Kingston ON

05-28 Pepper Jacks, Hamilton ON

I'll be at all of them except Kingston (there's a little show going on in Montreal that I have to go to...). If you missed him at CTMF, do yourself a favour and check him out. He is, honestly, fucking amazing... Along the lines of Drums & Tuba, but even more interesting to watch... Who's in?

Good times this weekend Chase! I'll be there whenever I get back from Montreal, but I'll be there... Probably straight to Ghost Town afterwards as well! I've got the whole week off, what a fucking party!

Off all week eh! Well what the heck are you doing up so early? Me I have to work. What's your excuse? Have you even slept since this weekend?

Maybe we can hook up for a ride to the Hamilton show?

Oh and this is great pic of That one guy's show.

020865.jpg

Yeah I'll be in Guelph tonight woooo. Can't friggin wait. I've still got some party left overs from the weekend that could be put to good use. I've already warned Mike about the wild and crazy party that is Guelph.

Chase joo can have a ride to the hammer no prob. Everyone should see this guy as much as possible.

I'll be seeing y'all in Guelph... looking forward to it...

we've got The Shingletons, Mayor McCa and then That One Guy, what a line-up ... who would have thunk it for a Tuesday!

I had a good conversation with That One Guy he's like the rest of us, he wants to see Georgie W out of office, he and the people he has met across the US feel that that BUSH has really done a lot to give Americans a bad name internationally. It was like they are very embarressed by him. Enough politics.. bring on the music!

is he playing two sets each show...?

does he have enough material for two sets? i understand he can 'doodle' with his machine for two sets...but i hope he doesn't get redundant with his material.

i was with a group of five people watching him from the beginning at CTMF, and i was the only person who remained for the whole set....

my friends pretty much said after half an hour, "this is boring, it was cool at first, but now its getting stale"...

I had to agree with them, but the visual aspects were really cool.

but cool enough to keep me entertained for two plus hours...i'm not sure.

does he have a supporting band with him, as an opener?

I checked out his site for more info. He's been on tour for the past couple years. He manages 150+ gigs a year. I'm sure his sets differ from crowd to crowd. I'm looking forward to seeing him play in Toronto and Hamilton because I want to see if the only reason I thought he was good was because I was really high. Or because he was doing something different and I just was in awe of what he was accomplishing.

www.that1guy.com

"I want to see if the only reason I thought he was good was because I was really high. Or because he was doing something different and I just was in awe of what he was accomplishing."

its probably a bit of both. What he is accomplishing is bloody amazing. I also watched a musician in one of our most popular bands watch for a few minutes, laugh, and walk away....

Del-head who had seen more music than most of us combined, loved it! That proves, as with most music, one mans trash is another mans treasure...

i have NO doubt he'll blow the crowd away...the question is will he continue to blow the crowd away for 2.5+ hours...

I'm looking forward to seeing him play in Toronto and Hamilton because I want to see if the only reason I thought he was good was because I was really high

I hope this doesn't mean you won't be good 'n high for toronto and the hamiltoe. ;)

I think I'll check out the toronto show...haven't seen the guy before, but there seems to be a decent response to him.

WOw, Shouts out to all who were at the SwaMp PaRty.

Gotta start off by saying Thanks to the Musicans ::, Killer times. And hey SecondTube...... :P....lol, I've been reading your Shit. Stopped halfway through. Garbage. If you didnt like it(That1Guy), fine. Say why. But not in 20 Fucking Posts like an over exaggerateing fool..... :: ::. People expected a review in that other post and you craped out a page of.........crap. lol. Not to be Rue, but respect was Due. OneManBand/Inventor and he was Amazing. Organic. Music Rules. :: especially the good stuff. Peace. And I'll be at ALL the South Ontario shows. :: K-Town?