Jambands.ca

the brick wall of... (some serious sh!t..)

Giggles

LOVE...

Hey all ;)...I've had to make a quick return home to the Ottawa area for some family stuff and I was visiting one of my oldest and dearest friends lastnight and the topic of "the brick wall of love" came up...

Basically, when one feels the joyous warmth of love for someone, but there is no longer (there once was or the idea that love was in the air was about for both parties)any reciprocity...when/how/ does one know when to let it go...when does one finally stop banging their head against "the brick wall of love"?

In situations such as this, I believe that Father Time is our greatest friend (and most powerful foe)and that with his help, we can at least put a helmut on to soften the blow...

May the blessings be,

Gawpo Giggles :: :: ::

Good Morning and Safe and Happy Holidays

hey my friend nice to see you around these parts. You post made me think of one of my favorite ten years after tune, i've been there too.

here's a couple verses.....

Your soul is aching, you can’t see it through

But time is healing each day you do

Keep looking forward, forget the past

It’s up to you now, don’t let it last

You’ll wake up one morning, you start to feel good

The sun in the blue sky looks like it should

’cause time is a healer, it’s strange but it’s true

So, keep looking forward, the sun will come through

what a great tune. stay in touch so we can hook up for the holidaze.

cheers

...hmmm...I forgot (last night) about old Uncle D...good good man...does a mind and soul good...

I'll be passing these (and more when they arrive...c'mon you cold hearted scanks...its love were talking about) to my friend next time I talk to him...I have already been bootkicked and noogied by the one I "love" and this is sh!t I myself am working on...but for him, he's got ALOT of sh!t going on besides "thinking" hes in love...ALOT MORE...a family and stuff and the realization that he probably should have tried to end his thing years ago...but he "thinks" he's in love...all the guy ever does is complain...I dunno, maybe he is in love and thats what it's all about...lovehatehatelove

Jerry x-mas & Happy Bob Wier,

Gawpo Giggles :: :: ::

I'm having a hard time putting this thought into words, but I'm going to try anyway...

If you truly love someone, then you really want them to be happy. And sometimes they can't both be with you and be happy. So you have to let them go be happy without you, but you don't have to stop loving them. Just be happy that they are happy.

does that make any sense?

brain going into overload....too many comments on love tasting bitter and salty....can't choose just one...oh god it hurts...MY HEAD HURTS!!!

sari you speak the shizznizzle as always. that's a continuation of what i was saying earlier. your heart can tell you that this person can't be happy with you, and you have to get over the fear and let them go. love lives forever, it's just how you live it.

but a bitter, salty taste to swallow...

Giggles

[color:"purple"] thought u were a spitter

as for matters of the hart. get over it! life is too short to sit around feeling sorry for ones self. there lot o phish in the C. how many times are u going to hit your head on that brick wall befor you learn to walk around it.

there are no rules in love and war, so learn from your experience and move on.

Easier said than done for some Mr. Friendly...but I fully agree...it may take a minute or two but get on with the sh!t...many many little phishies is right...but as for my bro, he's got three kids and a woman that drives him crazy...tough spot to be in...tough spot to find himself in...I guess this is just a very complicated situation for him, for anyone...move on move on...and take care of your shoes...

Giggles ;)