Jambands.ca

Wanna good laugh? Here's me in highschool-86/87ish

Super Freak

This is around the summer of 85/86. Can you spot Willy and Paan?

You bastard! This means war. That's not something you should be looking forward to: Have you ever seen some of the pictures that Leanne has? :D

BTW, you'll notice that I'm displaying my empty hands in that picture. As we were under age and my parents very strict, I intended to keep the damning evidence to a minimum. :P

But this one is very tasteful ;)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to Megs. Sorry sister I don't have pics to share. Even if I knew how to post them I lack the means to do so.

I think we can all imagine Lazlo in high-school... hanging out in the smokin' area in his lumber jacket and jean jacket with the large Twisted Sister patch on the back.

:D

Ahh yes, my trusty old A's hat... Back when I actually cared about baseball... I remember me and Andrew Raymond went to Cooperstown with my dad, and that was the first fullback hat I ever owned... I still will only wear fullbacks to this day...

I was going to jump on the bandwagon earlier, but my 1985 picture is the same as Tonberry's, we're the same age man, born 1983. Anyway I was over at the parents' house yesterday and grabbed a picture that's been on their fridge for ages and ages...figured it was worth scanning and throwing up here. Check out the glasses on my dad! Taken September 3rd, 1990, on my sister's first birthday (I'm on the left, in the Micro Machines sweatshirt):

familysept90small.jpg